Thursday, May 06, 2010

The Ugly Duckling



So today I decided to go on a run.
Ok, let's be honest it was like run to the stop sign and then walk for ten minutes,
then run to the park and walk for ten minutes.
anyways I decided to be Zooey Deschanel in Yes Man while I exercised.

note: If you are thinking I am promoting Yes Man...I'm not. I thought it was a little too crude for even my taste and just too many stupid moments. But it was quite funny. ....


And if you were smart and didn't see it, Zooey's character is a running instructor...and while they run, they take pictures. I laughed through the entire part where she's running with like 10 people behind her as they take pictures.

So here is my attempt to be Zooey Deschanel. 
{Have I ever mentioned how green Oregon is?}







Is it so bad that I seriously considered taking one of them...like five times...?
When I grow up, I will have a duck like Joey does in friend's srsly. 
Or maybe I'll just go back tomorrow and steal one of these cute Canadian Geese Ducklings...

3 comments:

  1. Those pictures are so good. And I will steal a duckling with you. Seriously. We'll keep it in my bathroom and it can swim around in the tub.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how'd you do that nine picca thing? way cool. props yo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Madison - Totally didn't know you were a blogger! I try but I'm not good at it. Those little duckling are so cute! BTW you can run (jog) with me anytime. :)

    ReplyDelete