As of lately, my posts have either been "woe is me" or a little too deep to take.
So. Today here are the ten things that made me smile.
1. My new job, in which we say the words "Welcome to Paradise" when they walk through the door.
2. Having six little girls come to the door asking for my brother.
3. Working at the Secret today and having a deaf woman come in.
4. Finding out I'll be getting tips on top of my salary. wooohooo
5. Seeing Lynn, the woman I babysit for in the summer, and hearing all about how the boys have grown this year.
6. Going to Godfather's with my siblings

7. this moment. He's already preparing for his mission!
8. Being able to swallow my pills and swallowing in general afterwards.


9. Visits from my grandchildren, late at night.
10. The thought of being able to sleep in tomorrow.
How was your day? I have a feeling tomorrow should be even better :o)
So. Today here are the ten things that made me smile.
1. My new job, in which we say the words "Welcome to Paradise" when they walk through the door.
2. Having six little girls come to the door asking for my brother.
3. Working at the Secret today and having a deaf woman come in.
4. Finding out I'll be getting tips on top of my salary. wooohooo
5. Seeing Lynn, the woman I babysit for in the summer, and hearing all about how the boys have grown this year.
6. Going to Godfather's with my siblings

7. this moment. He's already preparing for his mission!
8. Being able to swallow my pills and swallowing in general afterwards.

9. Visits from my grandchildren, late at night.
10. The thought of being able to sleep in tomorrow.
How was your day? I have a feeling tomorrow should be even better :o)


Yeah, you're definitely on drugs. Ten things? there's only 8 my sweet ;) still love you. Feel better!
ReplyDeleteI'm definitely on drugs. The last two just loaded and showed up on your profile. As you were.
ReplyDelete