Thursday, May 27, 2010

1000awesomethings.com

wanna know why today was awesome?
A few days ago, I woke up super early and watched the today show. {It starts at 9...} shut up.
anyways. they had a guy on the show who created the site:
http://1000awesomethings.com/
 you know what? Sometimes I am speechless. In good ways and bad. And I don't know what I think..or even if I think anything at all. I can't decide if I am happy or sad or just plain old confused.  And today was one of those days. I just couldn't decide how I felt about anything. and it was spurts of random emotions.

So I love this website. Because even when the day sucks, it's the little things that count.
liiiike:

comments on how I am different from anyone else.
waking up early on purpose
a certain letter from a certain missionary. {no, he's just a friend silly.}
sitting, sipping steamed milk at the cafe while it rained and rained
retail therapy
hitting every single green light on the way to work.
singing {screaming} the Climb by Miley Cyrus with my little brother Garrett, while delivering cookies
reading the latest copy of seventeen magazine
talking to a regular customer, who is pregnant, who let me rub her belly {hahahah}
realizing I have control over my emotions
fitting into those jeans you haven't been able to wear in a while
talking to old friends on the phone
taking the stairs instead of the elevator.
driving home in this:



Life is great. If you want it to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment