Tuesday, May 11, 2010

An Ideal Situation

Yes of course after reading Busy Bee Lauren's top 10 men she has crushes on, I had to follow suit...
Is it bad I could only think of a few though?
Maybe it's because when I see these few in their light, I just kinda get giddy and my heart skips a beat. hahaahah
without further ado...
John Lennon: Most inspiring artist of all time..in my opinion. love love love love his song "Imagine". He's not looking so hot these days (duh) but srsly? Maybe it's the hippie in me screaming out, but...hubba hubba.

Dr. Alex Karev: You know, Grey's Anatomy? Half the reason I am still an avid watcher is because of this man. And that's about it.

Oliver James: Do you remember What a Girl Wants? The movie with Amanda Bynes in which she flies to England with money she...found? Wasn't she poor? How did she just jet off to England? Anyways, I still love watching that movie. And Mr. James in the boat scene in which he kisses her. mmm mmm mmm.

John Mayer: His version of Free Falling by Tom Petty? makes me melt everrrytime.

Taylor Lautner: Oh yes. The Twilight Werewolf. Let this be known: I was a Jacob fan far before any of the movies came out. boooo Edward.

George Clooney: Yes, he could be my grandpa. But just like wine, he gets better and better with age.

Finn Hudson: My perfect man. Srsly. He's musical, perfect size, dresses bomb.com, super sweet to everyone and of course, he's not bad on the eyes. Too bad he's a made up character...

side note: They're all brunette....for anyone that doesn't believe me when I say I don't find blond's attractive, there you go.

1 comment: