The truth is I've yet to write to anyone since I've been home...And I'm not thinking it's going to happen anytime soon...
The truth is we have this new t.v. and I love how my family is so technology retarded. We sat in front of the t.v. for about 20 minutes just looking at it. Oh, I should mention. It was off the entire time.
The truth is little things bother me.
The truth is I'm super good at tuning people out. So if you're just blabbing, I'm really good at adding in "no way" and "uh-huh" at the perfect time. Ask me what you just said and I'd have no clue. Sometimes it happens at bad times...ie...interviews...
The truth is I love working at my new job..as a Bra Specialists. 70% of woman wear the wrong size bra. How crazy is that? You know what that means? You probably aren't wearing the right size. oh yeah and I am a Bra Specialist at Victoria Secret. My response when little boys giggle or molly Mormons give me the evil eye? suck it.
The truth is I can't go a day without eating chocolate. Thanks a lot Lauren.
The truth is after babysitting lots of little kids, I've decided being a mom is under-rated...is that a word?
The truth is nothing is worse than being woken up in the middle of the night by your little brother making noises...in a box...yes. He now sleeps in the box the t.v. came in. Brilliant.
The truth is today I bought a planner just like my room girl, Lauren's. Yeah....I'm turning into Lauren. Pretty soon I'm going to be wearing flowers in my hair and running around in my swimsuit.
The truth is Oregon is really green.
The truth is I'm currently obsessed with a site called Bleubird.


Meet Virginia sent a flash of needed memories through my soul, and I missed being 5 years old again. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteTruth is, I'm a molly and I think you're probably rockin at your job ;)
love you
dude. get size me a nice bra when we get back up to school! & i wouldn't be worried.. until you see yourself becoming obsessed with disney princesses.
ReplyDeletethen, be afraid.
be verrrrrrrrrry afraid.
loves you!!