We, as latter day saint single adults have been told many a times
there is no such thing as a soul mate.
But to be completely honest, I don't believe this. I never have. Because well, you know what?
I have one, and have had one since I was born.
Her name is Amanda, but since childhood I've called her Man.
![]() |
| umm yes. this is side ways. NO. It won't flip. Yes, I'm mad about it. |
So yeah, we grew up together.
And people said it wouldn't last. That we'd eventually grow apart.
But we stayed strong, us two crazies.
And then Man moved to Utah for school while I was stuck in High School.
And people said it wouldn't last. And that she would find new friends.
But we stayed in touch, even with the miles and miles between us.
And then I went to college. In Idaho.
And then we decided to be crazies and live together for my off track.
So of course, people thought we were idiots. And that it wouldn't last.
and that our friendship would go down the drain.
![]() |
| some day I will tell the story behind this picture. It has to do with lice. and skype. Rermind me? It's a fabulous story. |
But instead, we just became crazier friends.
And people thought we were sisters. We didn't see it...
So cheers to you Man,
Happy 22nd year of life.
May this year bring great fun, a good grad school and handsome men.
We made a deal ages ago; Men, babies, doesn't matter. We're soul mates.
mad









No comments:
Post a Comment