Wednesday, September 28, 2011

the middle east and other random thoughts

arent they so cute?

My middle east class fascinates me. Ask my room mates. I might have made a diagram of Abraham and Isaac and Ishmael the other night. I might make another tonight. Who would have thought I love the Islams so much? But seriously guys did you know Ishmael had 12 sons too?

I only have one class with more than two boys in it. (Meaning the rest have about 50 girls and 2 married men). So the odds of me pulling out a tampon instead of a pen during mission prep class are against me right?  Wrong. Of course I pull the sucker out in front of some 40 pre-mi boys.

There are these huge huge bugs in Rexburg I only see on the track. I might pretend they are coming after me while running. Except on Saturday there was a dead one and every loop it freaked me out. I'll have to take a photo of one. You have to see to believe people!

coconut m&m's are bomb diggity. They have palm trees on them and I pretend they're my own personal paradise every time.

Guess what? I'm blogging. In class. Boo-ya. 


I bought my Halloween costume for my half marathon. I might be really excited about it too.

I turn 21 on Saturday! I am still trying to come up with what to do...Except I know for sure I am making myself an angel food cake and eating it too. 

Homework should always be done with chocolate, Enya, and the shoes off the feet. 


mad




No comments:

Post a Comment