Friday, September 02, 2011

my top ten {supplies} back to school must-have's.

I don't know if anyone else was like this, but I bought so much junk my first semester of college! So much money for things I really didn't need or use at all. These are the only things I have now a days:


A backpack. (This is mine!)
I love my backpack and I use it for everything. Get a backpack that fits your computer, a text book, the computer charger, a sandwich, some notebooks and your water bottle and you're set. 


A Mac. Madison you don't have a mac!!
I know. And I love my Benjamin the HP. Buuuut mac's are so much nicer than any other computer. Every roommate I've had with a mac swears by them.  And the batteries last the longest and most colleges set up their websites for macs. No joke. 


iHome/Alarm clock: Yes indeed this is my actual alarm clock. It's the best thing since sliced bread too. It chargers my iPod, has two alarms and it has a battery. So when the power goes off in the middle of the night and everyone else misses class, YOU get the extra credit. true story. Also, I love waking up to Good Life by OneRepublic every morning.


Laundry basket: This also is my laundry bag and it's a keeper as well. 
It folds down to completely flat (and stores well in the bottom of my suitcase). I swear by these puppies. You won't regret them.


ikea lamp: Because there will be nights you are up later than your roomie. promise.


walmart bookshelf: Okay not all four. Just the first one with three shelves.
I bought this first semester and I love it as well. I've put games/DVD's in it, books, school supplies and currently my shoes reside in it. It's brilliant. 



Crockpot: Because getting home to the smell coming from this bad boy makes my world go round.


Bike: Maybe it's because I live in a small village. But the bike is a must. 
 I ride everywhere on mine and I love it.


water bottles: I've said enough.


Storage bins: Like how cheap they are too? 
I have three of these bins and they are perfect. Slide right under my bed and they keep me way organized. 
I have one full crafts and fun things, one full of Rexburg winter clothes and one I keep sweatshirts in. 

did I miss anything?


Mad




 


No comments:

Post a Comment