Sunday, September 25, 2011

just one of those moments

This week was an emotional one.
That's to say the least.
I might have cried every day, at least twice. 
In fact, I cried while at work talking to a man on the phone about his Honda. There was nothing emotional about the call, just that the entire day  week I had been a wreck.

I promise this is not THEE dress.

But this moment? 
This moment brought my emotional wreck-ness to an entirely new level. 
As we sat and told our opinions on dresses I couldn't help but remember this moment.

Life is so unexpected. So completely unexpected and yet, 
as we sat there and she tried on dress after dress I couldn't help but feel like this is how life is suppose to be going. This is how life was always suppose to go and just now am I finally realizing it.

Maria was stunning in everything she tried on.
Every dress seemed to work well and look great on her. (there was one that was better than the rest) But the best part of all the dresses? 

They were modest. 
Because well, Maria is getting married in the temple. 
and what could possibly be better than that?



mad

1 comment:

  1. Nothing is better than that! Omygoodness. I love it. I remember, in high school, looking for a prom dress and crying because I couldn't wear one dress in the whole entire store. So I learned to sew. haha

    ReplyDelete