oh yeah. I went there. Mayb's not all the time, but I have some this week.
Awkward:
-Sleeping in Elisabeth's car in the Carriage house parking lot before check-ins....and having mom's look at you like you're a crazy.
-People asking what semester this is for you and stopping for more than a minute to count them.
-The toilet flushing three times while I was still peeing. Umm...excuse me toilet, not done!
-Having a pre-mi ask you out and having to tell him you're almost 21...
-Calling a number at work and having the man on the other end tell me that the person I was calling for passed away last week in Afganistan. What do you saaaay??
-Tripping up the stairs. Multiple times. On the same stairwell.
-Seeing ex boyfriends...and their wives....oh heeey, member how I was the last girl you kissed before you married her? Yeah I'm pretty sure I said AWKWARD out loud that time.
Awesome:
-Text books being only $170 this semester-score!
-Seeing a friend and having him tell me my hair smells good.
-My all girl class Monday mornings...yeah I don't get ready.
-My schedule this semester.
-The amount of calories I've burned this week already. Oh yeah two hours of the gym every day.
-Having Professors tell you your comment was quite profound at the end of class.
-The fact that tomorrow is Friiiiiiiidaaaay!
Mad

No comments:
Post a Comment