Saturday, September 10, 2011

Roadtrip California

Day Dos.
We woke up at a normal hour today and were ready to jump in the laaaake.
We drove to Bass lake, and hiked Mono Trail.


After hiking we were quite hungry so we stopped in Miller's Landing. 
Best Sourdough hamburger I've had in my entire life. Hands. Down.






After shoving our faces we thought wow perfect time to go swimming!
ah ha....well we jumped in anyways. 
Bass Lake is probably disgusting, but we pretended the gold flakes in the water were because we were so rich....and the poopy lake bottom was just ... well, not there. 

After swimming for a while, we went and hiked Angel Falls.

practicing running into mountian lions. Pretty positive Elisabeth's face would intimidate them to death.
Things to note in the following picture: How did Cory get up that high? 
Where is that drunk man planning on landing once he jumps in? 

disclaimer: he made it into the water...but seriously people? Dumbest thing I've seen in a long time.




To finish the post off, I thought I'd leave you with this face. 
Cory made such a face after Elisabeth and I told him we were NOT going down that way. 

we did. (after he made that face)



mad

No comments:

Post a Comment