
I'm really good at reading people.
No really. If you gave me the chance to watch you in a crowd or at a party, I could tell you who you liked and if they liked you back (as well as who else likes you).
I always know who likes me, or what they're thinking. When people feel uncomfortable or have a question or anything. I always know.
Really. I'm good at it.
But there's this boy, and I don't even have a clue what he's thinking.
and if you even kind of say it's like Bella and Edward, I'll kill you.
No really. If you gave me the chance to watch you in a crowd or at a party, I could tell you who you liked and if they liked you back (as well as who else likes you).
I always know who likes me, or what they're thinking. When people feel uncomfortable or have a question or anything. I always know.
Really. I'm good at it.
But there's this boy, and I don't even have a clue what he's thinking.
and if you even kind of say it's like Bella and Edward, I'll kill you.
That's like Bella and Edward!
ReplyDelete