Thursday, February 18, 2010

eating the day away

Today was my friend Taylor's birthday.
He turned 22.
(Yeah, he's old)

So we celebrated by making pancakes.


We added our own little...ingredients to them...can you guess what they are?


After Taylor left, I had a ton of homework to do. Somehow, I ended up procrastinating even more. I crock-potted some real food - potatoes and beef really are heaven on earth when you're a college student. I could eat it for days.


After eating half the day away, I tried doing some homework.
Yeah...that worked really well...

It felt quite warm outside,
so I painted my toenails and found my birkenstocks underneath my bed.



Side note: I could live in my birkenstocks.


After nearly falling asleep in my classes, I walked home.
In my Birkenstocks.
and needless to say, it was freezing.



p.s. a boy came over last night. We were going to watch tv, but instead we ended up talking..for hours. I've heard somewhere about how important conversation is.
And boy, I could talk to him for forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment