
Rainboots. duh. They're the perfect thing to put on your feet. Especially in Oregon.

Portland Saturday's Market. Best food, best clothes, best people. ever.

Doing something you'd never expect yourself to do. You might just surprise yourself.

Dressing up with the girls. Priceless picture.

Sneaking food into the movies. If you're a girl, you've got a spot built in already..and I'm not talking about your boobs.

Adopting something...even if it is only for a few hours.

Flossing. Way to Madison's heart=flossing.

Ah. need i say more?

Someday, I will find the perfect boy, Who loves Hermione as much as I love Ronald..

Marriage in this castle. Someday.
Surprising those you love most. Nothing is more rewarding.
On another note, today I did Child Development. bor-ing. I also saw Dear John, slightly disappointing but...well worth the $7. Goodnight!

Oh my gosh that picture! I still remember that!!! That was so fun!
ReplyDelete