Saturday, February 20, 2010

on my mind

50 points to who can guess where this beautiful decoration is...




1. Pond Skimming at BYU-I is hillarious, but not so funny when you get wet.


2. Bono's voice makes me think of my dad

3. Sister Kusch said my biscuits were the best she's seen all day
4. I do believe I'm catching a cold

5. Life is 10% what happens and 90% how you react
6. How come I don't go to bed before 2 ever?

7. The semester is coming to a close too fast
8. My room is still messy

9. Why can't my girls come back to the burg already?


10. I need to write to Elder Rackley. But I have nothing to say...


11. Every single dish in my house has been used. But I'm so sick of doing the dishes I'm going to restrain myself.
12. I have the relief society lesson on Sunday, but I haven't prepared...
13. I really really really miss my best friend.

1 comment:

  1. You're amazing. And I miss you already! I especially love this post

    ReplyDelete