Baking Class is my favorite. Like really.
Isn't it a pretty biscuit? They tasted pretty darn good too.
as did these...

Yeah the week is flying by. And I am kinda really tired all the time at the moment.
I have a lot of things I need to work on right now.
ugh. a lot of them.
The Burg is really cold. I think I just now started realizing I shouldn't ride my bike to class because by the time I am going to ride home, it will be slick. awesome.
I'm watching Half Ton Dad. on TLC. It's very gross. The man is 1,030 pounds.
The man can't even walk. They got him out of his bed but had to take the door off the hinges and cut into the wall for his stretcher to fit through.
Can I vow right now to never even make it to 200 pounds?
As for the boy... I can't decide.
He's super cute. And I do believe I've got him wrapped around my finger. Today however, I just...wasn't feeling it. Is that bad?
Not today. Today you love magic more than me.
Yeah the week is flying by. And I am kinda really tired all the time at the moment.
I have a lot of things I need to work on right now.
ugh. a lot of them.
The Burg is really cold. I think I just now started realizing I shouldn't ride my bike to class because by the time I am going to ride home, it will be slick. awesome.
I'm watching Half Ton Dad. on TLC. It's very gross. The man is 1,030 pounds.
The man can't even walk. They got him out of his bed but had to take the door off the hinges and cut into the wall for his stretcher to fit through.
Can I vow right now to never even make it to 200 pounds?
As for the boy... I can't decide.
He's super cute. And I do believe I've got him wrapped around my finger. Today however, I just...wasn't feeling it. Is that bad?
Not today. Today you love magic more than me.

No comments:
Post a Comment