
There are times in my life where I wake up and realize
I'm no longer thirteen.
I was sitting in third hour of church when I realized this.

In college, people grow up.
In college, people change and move away.
I college, people decide what they want to do for the rest of their lives.
In college, people get married.
In college, people change and move away.
I college, people decide what they want to do for the rest of their lives.
In college, people get married.
It was then that I freaked out.
I'm no longer thirteen.
and I can't check out the Deacons passing the sacrament
or get excited for Girl's Camp
or be able to still claim boys have cooties
or not worry about the future.
thirteen was the year.
or get excited for Girl's Camp
or be able to still claim boys have cooties
or not worry about the future.
thirteen was the year.
and now?
now I'm nineteen.
and things aren't as simple.

On another note:
1. Lauren Pulsipher is actually human.
2. The Cobra's are crazies.
3. I have a new appreciation for Fall Girl's of 218
4. I've decided to quit Bubble shooter.
5. The Office Season 5 with Emmy...amazing.
6. I've decided I really like cooking
7. Giving plasma never gets easier or more fun.
8. I really miss the rain.
No comments:
Post a Comment