1. I have a ton of homework I've been procrastinating
2. I got seventeen magazine today. and I love it. I know, I'm older than seventeen
3. I hate it when teacher's put trick questions in tests.
4. Winger's in Rexburg is really good. Might I suggest fingers with amazing sauce.
5. Hair gets much more curly when it's by the pool
6. Is it possible to miss someone you've never met? Cuz I think I do
7. Josh Ellis gives real good advice.
8. Bacon grease is uber good in hash-browns
9. Tomorrow, I see Dear John with Emmy. We're going to skip the make-up and cry instead.
10. Plasma...I should probably do that soon..ish...
11. Today, I saw many puddles. And wished I was back home where it rains and rains
12. Mr. Mark is hilarious.
13. We still have newspapers up from the boys pranking us
14. French Bread midterm tomorrow...nervous a lot.
15. D&C 122:5-7
16. Reese's Peanut butter cups in pancakes equals Heaven on EARTH.
17. new favorite song: Need you now by Lady Antebellum, yes father, it's country.
18. I've realized I have to just let go of somethings.. and it stinks.
.
19. Sometimes the Lord calms the storms in our lives. Other times, he allows the storms to rage.
ps. I miss that green chair. and all that came with it.
2. I got seventeen magazine today. and I love it. I know, I'm older than seventeen
3. I hate it when teacher's put trick questions in tests.
4. Winger's in Rexburg is really good. Might I suggest fingers with amazing sauce.
5. Hair gets much more curly when it's by the pool
6. Is it possible to miss someone you've never met? Cuz I think I do
7. Josh Ellis gives real good advice.
8. Bacon grease is uber good in hash-browns
9. Tomorrow, I see Dear John with Emmy. We're going to skip the make-up and cry instead.
10. Plasma...I should probably do that soon..ish...
11. Today, I saw many puddles. And wished I was back home where it rains and rains
12. Mr. Mark is hilarious.
13. We still have newspapers up from the boys pranking us
14. French Bread midterm tomorrow...nervous a lot.
15. D&C 122:5-7
16. Reese's Peanut butter cups in pancakes equals Heaven on EARTH.
17. new favorite song: Need you now by Lady Antebellum, yes father, it's country.
18. I've realized I have to just let go of somethings.. and it stinks.
.
19. Sometimes the Lord calms the storms in our lives. Other times, he allows the storms to rage.
ps. I miss that green chair. and all that came with it.
What a fun post! I don't have comments for everything, but here are some that I do.
ReplyDelete1. I'm the queen of procrastination. "Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow." ~Mark Twain
4. Wingers IS amazing. May I recommend the fajitas and asphalt pie (not together)
6. Yes. I believe it is. I'm feeling the same way at the moment.
15. Wow! That scripture is intense, isn't it? The six year old clinging to his father bit was especially vivid, but it's good to know that even such things are for our good.
16. HOLY COW that sounds AMAZING!
19. Thanks for this one. Just helps.
Great post!