The doughnuts ended up rising perfectly and everything!
We all jumped in the car and drove the 500 hours to Kuna (Close to Boise) for the weekend-We had three days off!
Like we'd stay in Rexburg!
1. These kids are soo cute
2. The weather in Boise was clear-no snow in sight!
3. I freaking love these girls
2. The weather in Boise was clear-no snow in sight!
3. I freaking love these girls
We saw the Smurf Turf!
After a day in Boise, we crashed a wedding...and made their car pretty.
And then a midnight run to the best scone place ever:
Merritt's.
Notice: the rain. I think had I not seen the rain this weekend, I would have lost it. easily within the next few weeks. It only sprinkled, but it was good enough.
After a lunch party at Tucano's, we were headed back to the Burg.
Dallin and I had fun riding through Walmart..handicapped.
All in all, great times, great people.
ps. it's still snowing in Rexburg. And the temperature dropped about 30 degrees between Boise and the Burg. Yuck.
ps. it's still snowing in Rexburg. And the temperature dropped about 30 degrees between Boise and the Burg. Yuck.
No comments:
Post a Comment