Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Visiting Voldemort.



If I could describe my cousin Taoete's house, it would be like
Lord Voldemort's.
It looks like a death trap and it smells like
snake and mice.

He has a room mate that not only has a snake, he insists on keeping the snake's live mice in the front room. (Thus smelling the place up a whole heck of a lot)
Not to mention there are a few choice boys in there that should probably
shower this year...

Anywho, Taoete gives great advice.
We had a great bonding moment in which we ran over the basics
1. Boys that don't have experience stink
2. Girls sometimes need to take hints
3. When all else fails, work it!

After visiting his house (May I remind you he lives a wee bit farther away than I'd like, and It was after curfew, so I rode my bike)
Oh! Side-note: Rexburg is like a ghost town after roughly 12:05am every night. Literally.
So Taoete is making fun of me riding my bike in the snow. But I'm really good at it. I haven't ever fallen. Ever. Yes, it takes some serious skill.
Riding through his long driveway it was pretty smooth all the way home.
I called my mommy. Let's be honest.
Madison + Ghost town = Scared girl
So I make it all the way to the entrance of my Apartment complex. What do I do?
Of course. Because you know, It's me. I trip.
Except this is like Wipe-Out History. Like fall over into the snow and ice and my foot is caught and I am oh-so-thankful that It's 2 in the morning in Rexburg
where everyone is in bed by 12.
After prying my leg from the ice and the other from the chains in the bike, I walked the rest of the way to my apartment and put my bike away.

On Another note...


Do you see this hair!?

ugh.
I dream of the day my hair is not only that long again, but that color.
Look how pretty it is!
I was pa-rousing through old pictures and stumbled across this one.
It's from like 2007 or 2008 Christmas time
After watching some dumb movie at home, I decided around one in the morning to cut my hair. Short.

How much hair I chopped off? I'm glad I will never know.
Because that is a lot of hair.



P.s. This is Jacob.
Jacob Kempy Hamblin's Birthday was yesterday!

But that's besides the point.
The beautiful header I have is from Jacob.
Because he is amazing at that. srsly.
can't you tell?

4 comments:

  1. who is that guy? he's freaking delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know right! He's beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morgan says.....
    I hope you think of me every time you say the word Voldemort. I sacrificed my pride for that costume, such a great night. Movie number 7...? Beletrix, Snape and Voldy... round 2.

    ReplyDelete