Tuesday, October 11, 2011

....well....umm...

Since telling people I am going on a mission I've gotten some grand responses.
Here are a few (for your reading pleasure)
What? You're old enough?

....but they all look like nuns....
What're you going to wear?

Huh. Well I guess I saw that....
You aren't going to be able to play with us...

and my favorite:
Wow, that's so cool. You finally have some direction in your life!!

To the kind soul whom told me this last comment. 
Not only was I entirely offended, but I'd like to think I had direction...well you know, when I graduated High School and decided to do to school in Idaho? 

For everyone else, what do you say to a comment like that? 
I found myself standing there...completely confused as to what to say.
So it ended up with me being like...

ummm....whaa...uh...yeah....

mad

1 comment:

  1. HAhaha....seriously. WHAT the heck. I still am beside myself on that one. LR?! haha. Mad, you are a direction-ful person. No worries my dear.

    ReplyDelete