![]() |
| I'd rather be here.... |
or a love letter to mr. bruno mars
or "good intentions".
whatever title you'd like to use.
Ever since the removal of the wisdom from my mouth I have had two things happen.
1. I can't handle Duwayne.
2. I just don't feel like doing anything.
The Duwayne problem has gone down a lot, thank goodness. We are back on being-friends-terms. However the total lack of wanting to do anything school/work/productive related has all but flown out the window.
And here's the problem.
I HAVE SO MUCH TO DO.
I mean, besides the whole missing school and feeling out of it for a few days, I have presentations and essays and a project and emails and check lists of things to do. Not to mention I am trying to avoid the whole "work" thing lately.
I felt almost productive yesterday people. almost. I finished a few emails I've been meaning to send for days now, kind of cleaned my room, attempted the science homework and watched the entire 5 hour Kardashian Wedding special. (I'm still debating on whether it was worth it or not).
So I'm feeling all good about checking off things on my to-do list when Mr. Reality calls and gives me a whole lot more to add to the never-ending list. Okay it was my dad, not reality. But seriously dad? Way to be a buzz kill.
In other news, I have a hell of a lot of homework, 4 hours of work, a half marathon in 2 weeks and a bleeding right bottom gum.
HERE'S TO COLLEGE.
mad
p.s. sometimes I swear. . . . . . . Not sorry about it.

No comments:
Post a Comment