As of lately I have found myself par-oozing online more than I'd like to admit...
This camera has been pulling on me for like 6 months now. Someday I'll wind up the courage to actually BUY it.
Meggie's Love for that matter, any of those watches make me wanna sport one.
my mission papers are IN and I am secretly hoping I go somewhere warm just so I can wear a pair of these. You might think I'm kidding. Definitely not.
smittens. People. How. Cute. Are. These. It might also be that I just really wanna hold someone's hand though. But for real how legit would you be if you had these? More importantly, had these and had a boy willing to wear them too.
oh boy people. OH BOY.
Here's my idea. Bring it on the mish, wa-lah instant photos I can put in my journal.
Plus I really love the vintage look of the film. . . . this might be a splurge...
Because when do these puppies go out of style right?
And I'd be able to wear it on the mission right? RIGHT?
Unfortunately there is next to no reason to buy any of the above items (minus the digital camera). At least not till my mission call comes because I am NOT wearing chacos in the North Dakota winter.
So I keep finding myself in Pinache, the local only cool hipster store, wanting to buy something. But here's the problem: everything I buy either goes to storage or my sister/mom's closet in like 3 months.
Basically I'm filling their wardrobes at this point.
bah humbug.
I need my mission call.
or a million dollars. Either one. both?
mad
p.s. on the subject of a million dollars: Steve asked if I'd cut my full arm off for a million big ones. I said I would as long as it was the left. His mind was blown. Yet he'd cut off a leg for a million...which would you rather do? Am I wrong in wanting my legs but not arms??






I have the Canon Rebel xsi...and I love it! Canon's are the way to go :)
ReplyDelete