Monday, October 03, 2011

birthday weekend

First, we left late late night Thursday and drove to Provo. and. it. was. awesome. 
I woke up at around 2am and wah-lah we had made it to Provo! 
Magic people. Magic.


You know what's also magic? Cafe Rio with Mad, Chan and Katie.
I love them. Sometimes all the time I wish they lived in the Burg.


Then the magic of BYU vs Utah State happened. 
Listen people, I am not not a BYU fan. But that game? Crazy good. Also, Jackie wanted to kill the fan behind us. Er maybe all of us did because he was INTENSE.


We then crashed on the couch in Man's apartment and Jack fell asleep on me. I saw a few more friends from home and then I left for Rexburg again in the middle of the night.


Saturday night we went to Winger's to celebrate....


aaaaaand I got CRAYONS. dude. You don't understand the beauty of this. I'll have to explain later.



And then we did one of those 21 year old things and drank the nights away. 
Cheers!


Mad

1 comment: