Sunday, October 16, 2011

weekend update

Remember when I use to did weekly updates?

Our weeks haven't gotten boring, rather the lack of pictures has made me less enthused on posting about said weeks. Blog posts with no pictures are in my opinion, rather bland. 
So here's this past week in three pictures. 

But first, an epic moment that was not captured on film:
On Tuesday we stuck it to the man and went to BWW's for some cheap wings. 
They did not disappoint, however the lack of my chewing abilities did. 
After BWW'S we went to Winco (Idaho Falls calls for Winco trips...always.) 
we might have come back a little late for curfew...
Yeah, sometimes we stick it to the man on Tuesday's.


Ladies and gentlemen, the man fridge. 
Ryan Reynolds is on the freezer section (didn't want to leave him out of this one). 
Please understand that every poster was for free. Also understand that Cory thinks we all really like Taylor Lautner. And he might've been mad about our putting the poster up.
These posters get front row seats to every time Valen, (our new freshman...wow how have I not talked about her yet...) "backs it up and dumps it". 


On Thursday Morgan and I heard sirens and sirens and more sirens going down 2nd.
Wissa and I left the house about a half hour later to see 3 ambulances, 1 firetruck, 4 police cars and tons of pedestrians all huddled around a blocked-off road. 
So naturally, we go find our who died. 
Turns out someone's car caught on fire. While parked. On the side of the road. With no one in it. 
yeah that's how small-town this place is. 


Last night we had fuego at Blackwill, (it's our favorite thing to do). 
Roasting s'mores is probably more of a hobby these days, I'm getting really good at browning all sides. Needless to say, we make the best ones around. Here's the secret: make sure DuWayne isn't stirring the fire, roast the mallow, put a Reese's peanut butter cup on a graham cracker, slab your campfire brand (they're huge) marshmellow on and you're done. 
WARNING: Cory tried to be all B.A. and roast two campfire brand marshmallows. The above happened.

See how pathetic that was? 
Gosh I need a camera.


mad

No comments:

Post a Comment