Dear phone,
the vibration is just as loud as the actual ring tone.
Not. Winning.
Dear blankets,
two more hours and I'm back in your reach
Dear Psychology teacher,
I am so confused. Remember how you told me not to worry about class on Friday? Well now I have a presentation on Wednesday you forgot to tell me about. And my group members are MIA. thanks.
Dear Wisdom teeth,
For some reason I feel like ever since you've been out I've been hating on Duwayne. I feel quite bad about this, and yet I can't stop getting mad at everything he does.
Dear Math test,
You know it's bad when you start singing Blue's Clues in the middle of the test. It might also be because of the lack of memory I have from during that test....
Dear Hipster in my Middle East class,
wow I feel horrible but I can't remember your name...Nathan? Daniel? Gosh I feel like an idiot but yes, here's my number anyways.
Dear checks sitting on my desk,
take yourself to the bank.
Dear swollen mouth,
cute.
Mad

No comments:
Post a Comment