Thursday, October 27, 2011

bad weeks

it has been Bad News Bears in my parts this past week. 
to name a few things that went wrong:

  1. I almost hit 2 deer while driving in the dark, thus resulting in my overly freaked out state of mind whenever I get in a car now a days
  2. I ended up paying some big dollars to get home to Rexburg in order to take 3 tests. ....EVERYTHING ABOUT THAT SENTENCE IS WRONG.
  3. My room is a mess
  4. Great Harvest closed before I could get bread last night. I might have had a pity party all to myself about this.
  5. I have work tonight and way too much to do to even think about work.
  6. My mission call should be coming today or tomorrow. The stress of everyone telling me where they think I'll go is weirdly getting to me.
  7. Because of said papers coming soon, I can not sleep.
  8. My mission prep midterm is RIDICULOUS. As in I am 5 pages in and only about half way done. 
  9. Benjamin, the great computer died. As in he will not turn on whatsoever. Okay that's a lie. He turns on and the screen is white and it doesn't do anything....someone pray?
  10. I haven't showered in three days.
You're welcome for that last one. 
Anyone having a better day than me? Please inform me what I'm doing wrong. 


mad

No comments:

Post a Comment