This weekend we went for a little break to Utah.
The weeks headed up to Thanksgiving break are hard because you can feel home just around the corner and the homework is being packed on hard. So you know, we felt like taking a little road trip all together.
Red head: Ginny Weasley or Baby or Cortney. Whatev you want. She's Moriah's roommate this semester and we looove her. Megan is in the back with me and Moriah's driving.
After the drive we made a stop in SLC to see the prophets and act like gargoyles in the temple cut-outs.
The rest of the weekend was like this:
Inn & Out, Cafe Rio, Paradise Cafe, Chick-fil-A, California Pizza Kitchen, Inn & Out.
I saw lot of friends while down, and although I didn't get to spend a whole lot of time with everyone, it was way fun to just see them. You know what I'm saying? Also I just barely realized how much junk we ate this weekend. hahaha.
Although the trip was fabulous, it was great to be back in our good state of Idaho.
Literally when we hit the boarder there was more snow on the ground and we cranked up the Christmas tunes and sang.
Who cares if its not even Thanksgiving??
mad




No comments:
Post a Comment