Friday, November 11, 2011


I feel like the past few weeks have been nightmare after nightmare. I just don't feel like there's enough time in my day, enough money or enough words to say to people. Everything that could possibly go wrong this past month has indeed, gone wrong. You know how some people say you hit rock bottom and then you build your way back up? Guess what they don't tell you. There's a nice little hot tub at rock bottom that I've decided to swim in for the time being. Because well, let's be honest I am not building my way back up any time soon. So instead, today I am thankful for:

1. Accidentally/on purpose sleeping through my first class
2. Tilamook Ice Cream
3. My hair channeling Hermione Granger
4. Walks down main street where it feels warm enough to no have my jacket buttoned up
5. Finishing my homework before the wee hours of the night
6. Seeing people from class and talking with them for a few minutes
7. Asiago bagels from Freshen's
8. My black van's that are probably ten years too old but I'm still wearing them
9. Snow melting on the ground
10. Being told I might get out of work early tonight. 


mad

No comments:

Post a Comment