Friday, November 25, 2011

seminary teachers


Something about the kids at my high school scared away the seminary teachers.
We only hired one or maybe two at a time and in the four years I was in school, I had seven seminary teachers. seven. 
Unlike most other high school seminary teachers though, the only people that would ever actually take on a job like Southridge high school were newly returned missionaries. They were always almost engaged or married, but none the less, pleasing to the eyes. (One of the main factors in my attendance my senior year to zero period was the fact that my teacher was only 22.)

SO. The kiddos in high school have a new seminary teacher. 
He's 30. 
He's a newly wed. 

Tonight whilst discussing many random things over Thanksgiving comas we come to realize I know this seminary teacher. Because after all, he's a newly wed. And of course he went after my friend two summers ago while we were back in Oregon for the break. 

Poor new seminary teacher made the mistake of sloppily kissing one of my best friends on his parent's couch and then spending the rest of the summer trying to get her to go out with him again. 

Little did he know, the kids in his class have connections and will probably blackmail him for life. 

In other news, 

 HOLY COW I'M OLD ENOUGH TO HAVE FRIENDS MAKING OUT WITH TEACHERS. 

mad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment