Let's be honest, I'm a complete scatter brain these days. I owe it to the fact that my stress levels are extreme. Like maybe bmx bike extreme? Also I can't focus in class. I go between daydreaming of hone cooked meals for thanksgiving and nightmares of black beans in brazil.....(no lie those 18 months might be my own personal fear factor).
Anyways, these three things are swarming my brain and I thought I'd share;
1. A girl in my ward has never been out of southern Idaho. She went to Utah last semester for the first time. As in she's never been on a plane, never seen the ocean.....
2 the two most important days of your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. -mark twain
3. the cure to everything is salt water; sweat, tears, and the ocean. -pinterest
Also, I'm typing this on my iPod. I love technology.
Mad
No comments:
Post a Comment