Monday, November 14, 2011

monday is MY day.


I woke up at 8:42am. 
I then ran to class (which is the furthest building from my apartment...good pick mad...)
And made it there, on time at 9:00am.

Some people think I need to be a little more high maintenance about my appearance in public. 
I say screw the make-up. Especially when it's an all girl class.

Then I drove to Idaho Falls with Sister Megan.
She got her braces off while I devoured three People magazines.
We then went and bought corn dogs and ice cream at Winco. I might have eaten my corn dog before we even made it to check out. nbd.

And on our way home from I.F. was when I realized I've fallen in love with the big, Southern Idaho sky. 
you know when people talk about how big the sky is? You haven't seen big till you've seen Southern Idaho sky. For real it could eat me whole.

Today is Monday, or in other words my day.
I'm going to get my passport after class. 
Then I'll probably walk on over to pinache and find something I can't live without. 
Or maybe I'll do my laundry. 

Either way, Monday you are mine.


mad

No comments:

Post a Comment