Wednesday, June 08, 2011

rude awakenings

Last night as I lay in my bed I looked up to my closet and realized something quite awful...

15 skirts, 7 pairs of heels, 2 pairs of tom's, 3 pairs of jesus sandels, 2 pairs of birkenstocks, 3 pairs of flats...
7 coats, 27 tops, 17 dresses, 9 cardigans, 4 pairs of boots, 8 pairs of tennis shoes, 2 pairs of running shoes, 2 pairs of vans, 3 pairs of moccasins, 12 belts, 7 scarves, 11 hats, 7 bras...

People. This doesn't even include my work-out clothes or the clothes you see in those bins, or the pants and tanks in my dresser....or the bins under my bed for "Rexburg Winter Clothes" 

I, Madison have an addiction to clothing and shoes. 

How in the world does that happen, I do not know. But I definitely can't keep up on the speed I've been going since well you know, I'm in college and all...

So here's the plan: I will not be buying anymore shoes, clothes, accessories (etc) until at least August 1, 2011. The one exception I am allowing myself is this following Tuesday June 14th where I will be blowing a total of $35 (from my taxes) on the VS semi-annual sale. I suggest you should too. 

think I can make it?

mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment