Wednesday, June 08, 2011

evening activities

There seems to be a problem in our apartment when it comes to making curfew. Curfew is a great rule set by the college to get boys out of your apartment by midnight...great sometimes, not so great others...anyways, you would think it would be our problem right? Negatory. It's my room mate who is almost engaged who has the problem. So this past week we decided to teach her a lesson....



You can't see them right? 
So in strolls said roommate at precisely 12:20am and little does she know...she's about to be scarred for life. 
Follow the rules or expect men to jump out of your closet. 

...On second thought, maybe I shouldn't follow the rules.....

Best part of the whole thing? After men left the apartment at precisely 12:25, she said the following:
"Guy's I'll start following the rules if you guys have your friends go home at 11:45 so that when I get home they aren't here."
Ahahahaha. Good one Elise. good one.


mad

No comments:

Post a Comment