Dear swing over water,
I want you.
Dear math homework,
We get a long so much better when you're easy. Well done.
Dear Roommates,
The fighting makes me sad. And feel like I'm 12. Let's all calm down.
Dear Mom,
You never call me.
Dear Taylor Swift,
Your songs are Sunday appropriate in my book.
Dear bagel and turkey and cheese I am consuming at 12:30 at night,
nomnomnomnom
Dear Man with the always-injured-knee,
I might maybe kinda sorta like you....
Dear AFY young men,
I don't care that you're at AFY instead of EFY. You're still 14 years old and I refuse to respond to "how you doing?"
Dear Orange Shoes,
I can't believe you're almost home. I can't wait to see you after all this time.
Dear new room mates,
for 28 cents, I guess I'll keep you.
Dear American tow company,
I hate you.
Dear Weekend,
come sooner.
Mad


No comments:
Post a Comment