Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Thoughts

Like I said yesterday, this week has been awful.
To name a few things that went wrong; I had a ton of homework, one of the fish died, a boy I like is acting odd, I woke up late three times, I forgot I had work one day, oh! and on Friday I thought gee, I should just go for a bike ride to release all these awful feelings.... and then I got hit by a car. 
Yeah. 
I wasn't very happy with how the week went, but I will acknowledge all the great moments that came throughout the week as well: 


When Moo died, we all were terrified of scooping it out. Never fear people. Hamaid did it for us. willingly. 


Cory loving on the unicorn pillow-pet


After getting hit by the car, I went to Blackwill where I cried and had Duwayne fix my bike...in the sun. He's scared so badly of getting a sunburn he wore his big jacket....


Taking really cute photos with Clara


My drawer in the bathroom...doesn't it just scream girly?


Bumpits on sale for $1.50. Yes please!


When Cory came this close to kissing Zack. hahahaha


Michael Jackson's avatar


my major: where I played on the swings for an hour and called it class


Both of their faces. hahahaha


Elisabeth letting me do her hair. 
hope your week was better than mine!

mad

No comments:

Post a Comment