Sunday, June 05, 2011

Good Morning

This weekend has been faaabulous weather all the way around. Unfortunately, I've been stuck with a swollen throat and a clogged nose since Friday. booooo. In other news, I thought I'd share where I spend most of my nights:


Feel free to be jealous, I would be too.
This is one of the best features of my home in Rexburg. We had a little nook with nothing in it at the beginning of the semester and we thought about putting a couch in. The same night we were thinking about it, we had a huge pancake party and just moments before people started coming over, we looked over at the dumpster and there appeared a couch. Yeah. Heaven sent much? Actually it wasn't "heaven" sent, the boys at campus view got a new couch and decided they didn't need this one.

So we took it in and loved it. 
Then came along the fact we had a ton of stuff in our closet that wasn't ours...good white glove carriage...so we went through everything and found ourselves a lovely rug, and then two camping chairs (that are breaking) and then this past weekend we found a beautiful coffee table in the campus dump area. Score! 

Pretty sure every other girls apartment in Carriage House hates us. 
Weekend update coming later today


mad

No comments:

Post a Comment