Have you ever experienced God's love?
Liz Lemon Swindle
I feel like it's something like this photo.
There you are, babbling away about nonsense no one else cares about.
And he just sits there and listens.
Christ is love. If you want, he'll choose for you who to love and what to do in your life that will bring you...
more love.
I've been toying with an idea in my mind for the past week...
ok Maybe a little more than a week.
But it's been bothering me a ton lately because I want "permission" so to speak, to do what I want to.
And for some reason, it's not the right thing to do.
I will tell you this:
once you have an answer from God, you can't really disagree.
God is love, so disagreeing with his opinion brings you nothing but cold and bitter feelings.
The kind of feelings that make your heart sink and your stomach drop.
This I know: I have had these heart-sinking feelings for a little more than a week.
and tonight, they went away.

No comments:
Post a Comment