Friday, March 12, 2010

Just a few things


I was able to wear my Birkenstock's to church on Sunday
(I know mom, they aren't appropriate for church, but it's getting warmer in Rexburg and I couldn't help it!)



My room is kinda clean!


Yeah. gross right? This is one of the sinks in one of our bathrooms.

NOTE: I never ever have used this sink.
Those who do though, don't really give a crap so they have started to use ours since theirs doesn't work...
And I only could handle that for like 2 days.



And then I took matters into my own hand.
Sometimes I stop and think about what I'm doing and realize I'm so my father's daughter. and then I laugh.


I worked in the Library today for about 4 hours.
This boy was sitting across from me and he's just...really cute.
He kinda distracted me for a while in there.


Never fear, I worked on all of my homework



ok not all of it, but I tried.


Tonight, Lauren and Morgan and I were bored around 12 o'clock. We decided to go on an adventure.


I went to Heather and Jet's apartment and made a flower ring with the scraps they weren't using. Yes, I'm crafty apparently?


So we jumped in Morgan's car and went to the Maverick.
The best place in Rexburg because it's open after 12 every night. In fact,
IT NEVER CLOSES.




So we used the milkshake machine. Best machine ever created by man?
Yes. definitely.


And then we snuck into the ice box ...which isn't much colder than outside. It might actually be warmer inside there...

Tomorrow I leave for Provo, where I see
Jackie
Manda
Man's boyfriend (who's in for a treat)
Hek
Maria
Megan.


Party all weekend? Heck to the YESSS.

No comments:

Post a Comment