Saturday, March 06, 2010

first week of March


I started out with getting my summer shoes out..
Because the snow is finally starting to melt!
...granted it's still like 35ish degrees outside...



While under the bed, I found this beautiful little corner. SO glad my bed is super duper raised off the ground.



Baking class was great this week! Chocolate Chiffon Pie. mmmmmm
The crust was amazing, I need to work on the filling...BUT I now officially can make pie.



Oh and it was Justin Bieber's 16th Birthday. So we celebrated.


It was quite the party, we had the Dr, Joey Fatone, Sugar free Syrup and the matches.


Yes there is a lot of color on me. What can I say? I celebrate Christmas all year round.
(and the sign I am making is too much rock for one hand!)


Oh and of course, this was the face I got day after day of hanging out with this boy...
I'd walk in to those faces every night. bahaha

Ah. there are just those days where I'd rather be awake because I just love my life right now. And then I remember it's 2:30 in the AM and I should probably go to bed...






ps my brother Logan had his Eagle Court of Honor tonight. I was very sad that I missed it.
He's the hottest one (on the right...)

1 comment:

  1. The 'too much rock for one hand' should be a tribute to me :)

    ReplyDelete