Monday, March 08, 2010

sundays


Liz Lemon Swindle-LOVEE her. Met her in the Fall, she's awesome. (One of my favorites)

Sundays are the best.
Church was incredible today, whether the bread was just exceptional or the testimonies stuck out to me or the stories told and the scriptures read...
something just felt so right!
I love the feeling of being loved.
whether it's by a roommate or a boy or my parents
I just love it.
But nothing compares to Christ's love. He's always there and he knows exactly what you need and what you are going through. He's the perfect friend because you really don't ever need to explain the situation or what you were thinking or what you need help with. He just knows.
Morgan bore her testimony and I love what she said-
If it doesn't work out in the end, It's not the end.
Touché.


On another note,
I think I've got a few thousand of these in my stomach. And I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment