Side note from Madison's parents -- she tried to do a voice email that didn't work. So we have just a limited letter this week...
Hello!
No word on the visa, you know more
than I do at this point as my mission president hasn't contacted me since I got
here. We have transfers on the 8th I think...sometime that week. That's about
all I know about the future at this point.
Angel of the week: Nicole. she's an
investigator who is married to Wolf (how native is that!?) He is a member of the
church and they got married this last October, She's been going to church since
then and she wants to get baptized but has had a lot happen to her lately. She
is the sweetest woman, she works at the museum on the res so we go talk to her
there all the time and she always has lots of questions. She took us out for
lunch on Saturday and we all ended up talking about life and how the gospel has
changed her completely. She's so awesome, we love her!
Love,
Sister Mad
No comments:
Post a Comment