Hey Family!
The Irma's are leaving so I decided I'd
use this time to my advantage (I've been hanging with Irma Davis all day so I am
allowed to be on for a few minutes while she writes her family).
This week has been HARD. I had a little break down on Friday and it carried
on to Saturday. Good thing the Toms shoes arrived Friday night because that seriously
made me feel a little better. The Elders just started picking on me on Friday
and I was NOT feeling the love, and I realized the Irma's would be leaving
Tuesday and had a little freak out realizing i would be stuck with the elders BY
MYSELF!!!
I was sitting in the class Saturday morning (after finding out I'd
be moving in with the Ukrainian sisters on Tuesday...they don't speak
English...and it was Wissa's wedding and I hadn't gotten mail in a while and the
elders were picking on me and the Irma's were leaving....I was EMOTIONAL to say
the least!) Then my teacher Irmao Groesbeck pulled me aside and I started
totally weeping....completely out of character and I told him the whole thing
and he started crying with me when he was cheering me up...sounds weird, but his
being emotional made me feel a lot better. Things were figured out, Elders
apologized and things have been going a lot better.
Sunday morning I got called to the Coordinating Sisters position in my
branch...basically RS president but for the branch, and since the sisters in the
branch is just me.....I am "coordinating myself" as the elders call it.
hahahaha. Although I am in charge of a lot of them and watching out to see how
things are going. I had training meetings all day and we got new zone
leaders-Cook and Wing (his 25 year old companion) are our new zone leaders-they
will do great, I totally called it. They crack me up and they're very
responsible so it'll be fun working with them.
Okay I'm getting off the computer- I'll write tomorrow-PS send just one big email
thanks!
mad
No comments:
Post a Comment