anyways...
Sunday: we watched Justin Bieber movie with Blackwill. and died. We love that movie. and the Biebs. We also learned Steven has a major case of Bieber fever. He knew every single song. um yeah ....
Monday:
FHE with the coolest brothers ever! We had a wallyball game in which I dominated in not hitting the ball. go mad.
after FHE we had a family outing with Blackwill to DQ for cheap cheap sundaes. And then to Wallmart in which we all decided Cory loves himself a unicorn (no squirrels here!)
Tuesday:
Gosh I wish I could remember what happened Tuesday. I do remember I worked. And that I ran 6.2 miles in an hour around the track. boo-ya.
Wednesday:
Our ward had a soccer game!
We sat in the cold and screamed in different languages at the players. We also fell in love with the referee and flirted with him. His name was Henry, Henry from Albania. oooh yeah. also, aren't we cute in this photo?
Thursday:
We biked/scootered to Blackwill
and Moriah and I went shopping at the D.I. and found some treasures: two shirts, a dress and shoes for $12? yes please.
I ran the temple run all by myself. Saw a dead cat, wished Katie was running it too and loved the feeling of the rain on my skin.
then I wasted all my running on this pizza. and it was WORTH IT. Elisabeth and I went on a date. We may have dressed hot for each other...nbd.
we then went to Steven's game!
Have I said I love Blackwill and my apartment yet? Because seriously guys. We all sat together in the cold wrapped in blankets and watched him run the bases while Zack ran after fly balls. After that we watched Killer's at Blackwill...and I can't remember most of it because I passed out...and Hamaid sat on me and I couldn't see anyways.
Saturday:
Zach and Cory watched us through the window and we all talked for an hour like that. Yeah we're weird.
We then went mudding in Zach's car. umm awesome.
Then we all ate our faces off at Winger's while Elisabeth served us (She's a waitress duh!)
I think I am finally coming out of my food coma now...and we are off to celebrate raptor! or I guess rapture...it's whatever either way. I'll have to tell you all about it later. It'll be awesome.
mad












No comments:
Post a Comment