Dear Rexburg,
Make up your mind already. It's cold one day, it's hot the next. LR?
Dear Gym,
oh it's been so long.
Dear Roommate,
Your crap is everywhere and I am this close to just hurling it out the window.
Dear 28-year-old-man,
Sorry I can't "hang out" with you on Saturday. I have a date instead. and dates trump "hang outs" every time. Also, I now know why you're 28 and not married...
Dear Blackwill,
Gosh that was awkward last night? No more talking about things 14 year old boys talk about.
Dear Hair,
You're falling out. ARGHH
Dear Bed,
we never have enough time together anymore. It makes me sad but I do believe I'm moving on.
Dear 1st Grade Classroom,
You've all stolen my heart. I am forever grateful for you to be my first real love of teaching.
Dear Boy I've fallen for,
You make me wanna sing cheesy love songs everyone secretly sings to themselves when they're alone.
Dear Pretty Little Liars,
I love you.
forever yours,
mad

No comments:
Post a Comment