Saturday, May 21, 2011

People you should know...

okay you don't need to know them, but I will most definitely be talking about them a whole heckofalot this semester. and probs for the rest of my Rexbuck days. So here ya go:


roommates:

1. SarahLyn: she's the sweetest girl, super friendly and nice to everyone. She's from Boise and it's her first semester here in the village. We welcome her with open arms. 
2. Moriah: I love this girl. I love all the girls in my apartment but Moriah just makes me laugh and laugh. She will tell you if you're annoying her or if your outfit is weird. She'll also tell you when you look like you're about  go work the streets. Also, Moriah says things all the time that I am slowly but surely picking up. One of which is "....what?" at the end of every sentence. oh boy.
3. Ah Lindsey: I love this girl too. She's pretty quiet (my new tiana), but she's hilarious. We went to a bonfire/dance party last week and guess who was dancin up on the truck? this girl. She's full of surprises as well as coupons. We get the best deals in Rexburg because of her. 
4.  Elisabeth: is from Virginia or D.C. depending on who she's talking to. She's a hoot as well. The first night I got here she sat on my lap within 20 minutes and asked what sort of beverage she could bring me. Yeah. she's a crack up. Also just like Moriah, she'll call you out if you're acting foolish. There's never a dull moment with Elisabeth. 
5. Clara: I love this girl. LOVE LOVE LOVE her. She's Moriah's roomie from last semester and although she doesn't technically live with us, she pretty much does. She comes over every night and sleeps over at least once a week. We love her.
6. Elise: She's my room-roommate and she is boy-ca-razy. She's got I think 3 boyfriends right now....and I'm pretty sure they all know about each other. How she does it I have no idea. She also supplies us with endless amounts of laughter because she says the silliest things like; "I just go through boys like water" uh....

Blackwill:


They don't have any photos of the four of them. What. The. Heck. We do everything with these boys. And when I say that I really mean EVERYTHING. They are over every single night and drop by during the day a lot as well. They live in a house called...guess..Blackwill and they're hilarious loads of fun.

okay anyways left to right:

Duwayne:  nerd. I love it. He's just the nerdiest kid you'll know. I mean c'mon his name is DUWAYNE. He's 23...24? And drives a really old stick shift. He also has never been kissed...LADIES LINE UP! He's a super big nerd and we make fun of him but deep down we all love him. 
Cory: Isn't he so cute? He's 6'7'' and super duper skinny. He reminds me a whole heck of a lot of my friend Peter Carlson from back home...but that's a different story. Cory also says "mind blooooown" a lot. And I copy him. nbd.
Zack: crazy man. He had a mo-hawk until we recently decided he'd be cuter without it. He listens to rockin music but also loves Christina Perry..what? He also rides a long board to campus and we're all trying to learn...slowly. 
Steven: Kind of quiet to begin with, but he makes us laugh too...notice the pattern in my friends? He's super sweet and will do anything if you ask him. His major is accounting so we all use him...all the time for homework problems. Which like I said, he's more than happy to help. 


These four are always at our house, and it's always random when the come over...no really..
Randoms from left to right:

1. Cami: She's our next-door-neighbor and so she just comes over...whenev really. I don't think she's ever knocked and she makes herself right at home even when we're not there. She also has crazy boy stories and we all enjoy talking with her about anything.
2. Hamaid: aka Hammy: Yeah guys. I have a black friend. In Rexburg. And he's legit too. He's from D.C...actually the same stake as Elisabeth... and he's awesome. He's only 19 and just recently baptized. He makes black jokes all the time as well. I'll have to tell a few someday...
3. Alex: Alex and Hammy are our Home teachers and they are thee best home teachers I have ever had in college. Alex comes over all the time and on Friday nights he comes later after a date. He always debriefs with us on how the date went and what he'll do next time. He also is crazy about our soccer team. He screams from the sidelines when he's not playing and when he is, he screams louder.
4. Breanne: Just like Cami, she comes over all the time. She just plops down and watches our t.v. Basically she wishes she lived with us. We wish that too. 


okay that's it for now. 

mad

No comments:

Post a Comment