Saturday, November 13, 2010

saturday is for lovers

my name .................................. madison
 
childhood ambition ........... to fly.  
fondest memory ............... {too many to name} sitting in the graduation assembly and having my named called for a scholarship my parents didn't know I applied to, then looking up in the crowd at their shocked faces.
indulgence ................... painting my nails or eating a cupcake from cocoa bean
soundtrack ................... "firework" by katy perry...at least this week.
wildest dream ................ marry a doctor and live with our six children abroad the world helping save orphans and sick people. 
retreat ...................... the library. I love sitting in there with my phone off and no one knowing where I am. 
proudest moment .............. playing and marching at U of O for the NWMBC championships with a 40 pound instrument in tow, or maybe finishing a half marathon?
biggest challenge ............ school. I just have to actually pay attention...
first job .................... target associate. never ever again. love the store, hate the job.
last purchase ............... groceries to make muddy buddies with for geography presentations.
inspiration ................. music and watching people run...creep I know.

My writing ............................. is random and sometimes doesn't make much sense to others

My life ................................ rocks.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I just stumbled upon your blog, courtesy of Lauren. You're listed on her links, so I just clicked on you! Ha!

    Anyway, so this was a really clever post and I liked learning a bit about you. I work at Target too!!! I'm actually on academic leave right now, but I'm going back in a couple weeks. I'm sorry that you hated working there, because I absolutely LOVEEEE it!! Haha.

    So yep, cute blog! I'll drop by again soon!

    Love, Jennie

    ReplyDelete