Wednesday, November 10, 2010

the happy book


It's no secret I practically LIVED at urban outfitters this past summer. 
I love love love going to that store because I always leave so inspired {and with a few less dollars}
anyways, they have one of the most incredible book collections. I would spend hours in there looking at the books...some were bad, I don't recommend those. Buuut there were some that have changed my outlook on life.
this is one of them. 
The Happy Book
by Rachel Kempster and Meg Leder. 

srsly amazing. I love love love filling it out, it makes my day each time I write or draw in it.
anyways, part of it is to create a website of things that are just pure happiness to you, so when you look through it all it brings is laughter or smiles. 
here's mine:


happy wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment