manda especially when she looks like Dobby from Harry Potter
these girls. they are so cute and I'm so glad man is friends with steph and laura. because they rock. hard core.visiting little asia at the Salt Lake City Zoo...and trying on all of their costumes little kids play with.
when the tigers at the zoo play outside with the big rubber balls and lick the glass right in front of you.
them. awww so cute.
cory and jack when they make creepy noises at each other...also when cory scares man...and when jack says I've almost mastered the scary noises.
when jack and I do grocery shopping at two or three in the morning for sunday dinner...and we decided not to walk around...also this quote:
"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
mmmm that's all.
What a great post! Looks like a lot of fun. :) (I love that quote!)
ReplyDelete