Monday, September 27, 2010

4 days

And I can't act like a teenager anymore. Because I won't be...
It's kind of a shock. Ok a lot of a shock. How do you all of a sudden turn into a full blown adult? Oh dear. 20 is like....the turn of an era...the beginning of the rest of my LIIIIFE.

And in six months time, I could turn in my mission papers. I'M GOING TO BE THAT OLD. umm yes I am freaking out a lot and a lot.

Things done this weekend:
Mandi was in town! We had a little too much fun, exploring Rexburg, eating at Sammy's, and even watching a few chick flicks {letters to Juliet...kinda weird}. We also took photos...because that's our favorite thing to do as friends...we do it all the time! 

It was a blast and a half and I'm already sad I won't see her for a long long time. 
also- Attention all nurses and moms across the universe:So I burned my finger like a week ago, and it got all nasty and stuff...and then I just let it heal itself...Until everyone and their dog told me it was infected...So I put some antibiotic band-aids on it...and it looked and got even worse. I do declare I now have stretch marks on my finger because it just keeps getting more and more swollen....any advice?

love, Mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment